If you want to get a new hairstyle, you may find something in our article. The sew-in Bob is now so versatile and trend now that allows you to enhance volume, layers and bring a chic look when going out. Plus, you can have fun with this bob by blending highlights, bold hues, or asymmetrical cuts. So, these are 15 beautiful ways to rocka sew-in bob that you will need to know more about it.
Why This Bob is the Most Favorite Hairstyle of Women?
Many black women fall in love sew-in bob when they talk about the best short hairstyle. The reason is that it helps their hair grow up easily and naturally. Moreover, they will be confident because they are wearing their favorite hairstyle with perfect length, color, and even textures. If you haven’t heard about sew-in bob, this article brings you many first impressions about this hairstyle. All questions will be answered after you see these photos below.
See More: Bob Hair Cuts
Effective Ways to Rock Sew-In Bob
In fact, all women always want to have a stylish sew-in bob. Now, we think you can afford to have it just by following these options:
-Do you prefer Center parted or side-parted?
– When mentioning about the hair shape, do you want asymmetrical or blunt with one-length?
– Will you want to wear bangs?
– Which hair types work better for sew-in bob? We recommend you to think about Outre Purple Pack and Saga Remy.
– How much hair is suitable with a bob? 2-3 bundles of 12 or 14″ hair is needed for a full haircut. However, some women use just 1.5 bundles of 10″ hair.
– Pay attention to Weaves: You should know how to keep your hairstyle not to look wiggly, unnatural, or lumpy, etc. another problem is about the health of hair. So, you should choose a hairstyle that makes you feel comfortable and easy to maintain if you don’t have much time.