What the future of beauty looks like?
There were days when a simple jar of a cream would take months to be prepared because the ingredients had to be collected from various plants and animals. Then there were times when harmful ingredients were used in cosmetic products and people had to rely on them because they had no other options to turn to; they wanted to look attractive and were willing to pay high costs for it!
Thankfully, beauty treatments and products have come a long, long way since then. Gone are the pain, side effects and temporary benefits that ruled the beauty roost. There are now many fantastic procedures and products available to even common people with little or no side effects. Take for example the unisex salons in Gurgaon that are equipped with modern equipment, trained staff and excellent products available to all their customers as per their preference and budget.
But the future of beauty treatments looks even brighter. Here are what some experts have to say are in the pipeline:
- Multi-functionality – Even top international brands have realised that people want more out of their money. Instead of shelling out tonnes of money for multiple cosmetic products and procedures, they would rather pay a large sum of money but ensure all their multiple needs are taken care of in one go. For example, BB creams are good to cover scars and blemishes to a large extent but they also act as moisturisers. Those with SPF content can also work sunscreen.
- Skin cells regeneration – Many skin cells get damaged when we have issues like acne. This leads to scarring. Taking a cue from NASA, cosmetic companies and beauty products’ manufacturers are coming up with light therapy based products that can help heal skin up to 200% times faster. It has been found that with the help of the right type and quantity of light, wounds, cuts and scars can be dealt with much lesser pain.
- Hair removal – Imagine getting rid of hair not just superficially or for temporary basis but right at the follicle level? There is a lot of research that has gone into this subject and there are plans of creating a hair removal device that targets follicles and which can be adjusted according to the skin tone of the users, with up to 5 different skin tones’ compatible with it.
- Viewing experience – Seeing is believing and people in the business of cosmetics and looks know this. That is why they think using devices like Google Glasses to give their customers and potential buyers a more in-depth and amazing experience when they talk about the changes that their products are capable of.
- Hair dryer – Imagine a hair dryer that collects the moisture that is given out by your hair, converting them into particles that can subsequently be put back into your hair so that it retains its beauty? Brands like Samsung have already patented such technologies.
There is no doubt that beauty products and treatments are going to see a lot more variety and convenience in the future. So get excited about looking beautiful!
Author: She is a professional beautician with 10 years’ in this field. She likes sharing news and handy beauty tips on salontrip.com.