Exotic Messy Bob Hairstyles That Women Love
Messy bob is all about celebrating the disheveled look. Imagine yourself just out of bed and add a touch of professional expertise and you get the perfect combination of chic, sophisticated, trendy and easy to maintain. Whether you opt for a short messy bob or choose a slightly longer version, it always makes a strong impact.
What really works in favor of the messy bob is the ease with which you can maintain this hairstyle. Most times, all you need is a stylish bob cut and some super cool products to keep it intact.
How to Style Messy Bob
The trick, therefore, is how to style a messy bob to make that ‘bed-head’ look surprisingly appealing.
- First of all, separate your hair into two parts from the temple onwards. In case your hair is not very thick, you can skip this step
- You have to keep the straightening iron in a vertical position. Make sure you don’t pull it down straight. You have to turn your wrist 180 degrees and then pull the straightener down. Start twisting it from your ear level. So, the messy waves then start there onwards.
- Repeat this step on the top layers too. It is particularly difficult doing it at the back. You can use a hand-held mirror or ask someone else to hold it for you.
- You need to use the texturizing powder next. That is what will eventually plump up the hair and also lend a matte look if you like. This is, however, optional and depends on personal choice. The idea is to recreate that disheveled look with a chic improvisation.
- Take the texturizing powder in your hand and then apply it. This ensures more even distribution and decidedly better results.
- The best part is once you style messy bob it can stay that way for a relatively long time.
The messy bob styling will differ slightly in different layers. If you like to keep messy short bob, the above process is a perfect styling process. For slightly longer hair, you have to keep repeating the steps on the different layers one after another till all the layers are twisted into messy waves uniformly.
Tips to Get Perfect Messy Bob
So now that you know the basics of how to style messy bob, it is important to get to know the tips too. After all, that is what will elevate your effort from basic to professional. The idea is to create a look that stays and also brings out the stylish quotient in your overall get up.
- Remember to hold the straightening iron away from your face, and your wrist should be turned 180 degrees. There is a very fine line between creating the straight bob look and the messy wavy bob. Make sure that you hot the brief correctly.
- Put the hair product that you want to apply on your palm first. Then gradually apply it in uniform circular motion. That will give you the best possible results.
- Make sure that your hair is completely dry before you start working the hot iron. So blow dry thoroughly, but you don’t need to use a comb. Your hair does not need to be straight, but it sure has to be totally dry.
- Once all the waves are created, run your fingers through the waves. That will separate them out and also bring out the individual cluster of every waveform.
Most Stunning Messy Bob Hairstyles
One of the best parts about the messy bob is the wide number of range and options that you can style your hair in.
But the fact is messy bob is never as easy and effortless as it comes across. You need to give some deep thought to make sure this stands out every time you step out of the home.
Q. Can You Make Your Mom Bob Messy?
Ans: You can make your mom-bob cut messy. But if you ask me, a mom-bob is a big no however you want to style it. Given the range of messy bob, look for something else that you can work around.
Q. Are Textured And Messy Bob Similar?
Ans: Textures is primarily all about adding volume and creating an additional dimension to your hair. You can even go for a textured messy bob. It is more of a styling fundamental that adds personality to the messy bob.
Q. Can You Try Messy Bob with fine curly hair?
Ans: Yes, you can surely try messy bob on fine curly hair. In fact, you can work out the overall curls in a way to bring in a graduated short messy bob with curly hair at the end for best results.
Therefore messy bob is one of those effortless and stylish hairstyles that can amp up the most basic ensembles in a stylish and seductive way. You can wear your bedhead with aplomb if you know how to style messy wave well.